Why do you want the best memory foam pillow?
The stress of work, especially computer-based work, means a lot of hunching over keyboards with stressful positions. Other work may be repetitive or require a lot of heavy lifting. In all of these cases, you may come home from a day of work with sore backs, necks, and aching muscles.
If you cannot get a good night of sleep to help your body heal from the stresses of the day, then it becomes even more difficult to complete this work the next day, and it can complicate the pain and the problem. This is why memory foam mattresses and toppers have become popular. However, not everyone needs a full mattress, and a mattress cannot help the upper back and neck area as much as a quality pillow.
Who wouldn't want that?
Some people look for them because they have neck or back issues that no other pillow type can touch. Others search for them to help battle an ongoing war with insomnia. Others still work hard and spend that money carefully, looking for long-lasting, quality items. The discovery of memory foam has made it even easier to find a pillow that is long lasting to fall in love with.
The Tempurpedic craze has brought about a number of different memory foam versions that all offer different features- adjustability, temperature control, air flow, and green certification to name a few. Some of these pillows are great for back sleepers, others for side or stomach sleepers. Whatever category you fall into, here are ten of the best memory foam pillows that money can buy to discover for yourself.
Read on, and get ready for the best sleep of your life!
|Product Name||Image||Item Weight||Overall Rating||Details|
|Malouf Z Memory Foam Pillow||6 pounds||9.5||Check price|
|Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow||3.5 pounds||9||Check price|
|CozyCloud Deluxe: Hypoallergenic, Shredded Memory Foam||4.5 pounds||10||Check price|
|Perform Pillow Low Profile Memory Foam Neck Pillow||1.6 pounds||9||Check price|
|Coop Home Goods – PREMIUM Adjustable Loft||3.5 pounds||9.5||Check price|
|Sleep Innovations Cool Contour Memory Foam Pillow||2 pounds||8||Check price|
|Perfect Cloud Double Airflow Memory Foam Pillow||3.4 pounds||8||Check price|
|Urban Bloom Domus||3.9 pounds||9||Check price|
|Xtreme Comforts Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow||4.9 pounds||8.5||Check price|
|Perfect Cloud Dual Option Cooling-Gel Memory Foam Pillow||4.5 pounds||7.5||Check price|
Malouf Z Memory Foam Pillow with Rayon from Bamboo
Green meets technology with this beauty from Malouf in its Z Memory Foam Pillow.
Rayon from bamboo? This technology that gives you the softness, stain resistance, and durability of rayon but with natural fibers is a dream for those who prefer to stay away from fossil-fuel-made compounds.
Go green and get a great night's sleep.
- Fluffy texture thanks to Z-made technology
- Open cell foam for durability and texture
- Molded construction to support both your head and neck
- Breathable construction to keep you from getting too hot or too cold
- Velour cover is made from bamboo rayon and is durable and stain resistant in addition to being super soft
Quality and comfort meet here.
This pillow is a fluffy piece of heaven, especially for anyone who wakes up multiple times per night to fluff up their pillow once again. If you like your pillows to be soft but tough, Z Memory Foam Pillow is the perfect choice for you. You've got to love it!
- Natural fibers like Bamboo
- Heat dispersion keeps you from getting too hot
- Open cell foam doesn't seal off your ears
- Ideal for side sleepers who need support for both head and neck
- Little to no chemical smell that disperses quickly upon opening
- Reasonable price
- King-size pillow
- This pillow is not ideal for back sleepers or some neck problems
- Reviewers often report some chemical smell at first (though disperses quickly) that can be tough for sensitive noses
Z Memory Foam Pillow
Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination with Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Covering
Another great shredded memory foam option!
The Snuggle-Pedic shredded memory foam pillow is filled with a high-quality memory foam fill that is designed to never go flat. And this company guarantees that with an agreement to replace your flat pillow for UP TO 20 YEARS! Wow!
The pieces make it easy to fluff and adjust, and a green design makes it low-VOC and Certi-PUR certified. It’s designed to work for all sleep positions. With a 90-day satisfaction guarantee and the ability to get two free customized adjustments to the pillow, there’s no risk here.
The perfect pillow with a 20-year commitment to the support of a good night's sleep!
- Shredded memory foam fill guaranteed to never go flat
- Conforming shape for all sleep positions
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Made in the USA
- Certi-PUR certified
- 90-day no-hassle returns
- Free customization options
- Three size options: standard, queen, and king
- Microvented bamboo cover
- 20-year never flat replacement guarantee
This pillow is loved by thousands. Is it also going to be loved by you?
This company gets more than its fair share of five-star reviews, many from people who have slept on the pillow for a year or more. This company works overtime to make sure its customers are satisfied. There is really no downside here. Little to no risk and a great night of sleep are all available to you with Snuggle-Pedic shredded memory foam pillow.
- A good option for all sleep types
- Green certified and free of a large number of chemicals like formaldehyde, heavy metals, flame retardant chemicals, and volatile organic compounds
- Microvented cover is extra breathable to avoid night sweating
- Free customizations to make it the right size
- Like other pillows, there is some smell at first
- Some report the cooling feature feels wet
Perfect Cloud Dual Option Cooling-Gel Memory Foam Pillow
Perfect Cloud Dual Option Memory Foam Pillow is a two-sided pillow and it is a great option if you live in a place with extreme temperature swings. On a chilly winter night, choose the warmer side. Instead of sweating it out through humid nights, switch to the airier, more ventilated side. It's two sides of comfort in one. Set your temperature for a hotter or cooler sleep with this fantastic pillow.
- Shape-changing support that hugs your neck and head to align your spine
- Offers sleep posture options designed to give you a straighter posture and fewer kinked necks
- Patented comfort design means less tossing, turning, and fluffing
- Hypoallergenic construction reduces runny noses
- Two-sided pillow offers different levels of ventilation to optimize cooling
- Dimensions: 24 x 16 inches
- Gusseted sides for seam support
Two sides of cool on a doubly cool pillow.
If you are constantly suffering from a kinked back or neck, Perfect Cloud Dual Option Memory Foam Pillow is an excellent option. The price is mid-range for most pillows and less than the average trip to a chiropractor. A two-sided design is really smart for hot sleepers who are constantly flipping a pillow and those who vary between needing a warm and a cool pillow makeup. A well-made pillow from an excellent company.
You've got to love it!
- A great choice for those who sleep hot or cold
- Gel is a good, firm surface that is great for sore necks and upper backs
- Molds to your head
- Springs back and doesn't flatten
- Good choice for side sleepers
- Not machine washable
- Some odor after opening
- Elasticity may decrease after long-term use
CozyCloud Deluxe: Hypoallergenic, Shredded Memory Foam with Bamboo Cover
What do you get when you combine the concepts of down and memory foam? This!
The CozyCloud Deluxe does something different with memory foam than most other companies. Instead of one hefty piece of foam, they fill a pillow in the style of down with tiny, shredded pieces of memory foam. Like down, they fluff and expand and cradle your head. To prevent flattening, this pillow is stuffed to a high firmness level, which also increases support.
Discover what it's like to sleep on a cozy cloud!
- Comes in two firmness styles, softer and firmer
- Air-Vent brand bamboo cover allows air flow and reduces 60% of heat buildup
- Ten-year warranty and free exchange program between the two firmness levels
- No-hassle 30-day return policy
- Certi-Pur U.S. certification for low VOCs and no PBDE, formaldehyde, or flame-retardant chemicals
- King-size or queen-size options
- Can be re-fluffed in the dryer anytime
Love it or Hate it?
While over 90 percent of online purchasers rate this pillow with 5 stars and rave about it, there is a small subset of folks who are less than impressed. However, the easy-peasy return policy makes CozyCloud Deluxe a pillow that you're more than 90% likely to love, and 100% sure to be happy with at the end of your experience, as reimbursements are quick and without hassle.
Who doesn't love that?
- Generous warranty, exchange plan between firmnesses, and no-hassle return policy.
- Non-molded shape good for multiple sleeping positions
- Harder and denser than some pillows, which can take getting used to
- Contents may settle away from your head at night in some cases
Perform Pillow Low Profile Memory Foam Neck Pillow
Specially contoured for the best neck support possible. Gotta love it!
If you have neck problems, this Low Profile Memory Foam Neck Pillow is designed for both neck and back sleepers to have the straightest posture possible. It is designed with a depression especially for the head, which helps your neck stay perfectly straight while you sleep. Its low-profile design is great for children, too! A wonderful choice of pillow for all ages and sizes!
Comfort for the kinked neck at last!
- Bamboo-polyester cover (56%/43%) is naturally bacteria-resistant
- Made in the USA
- Low-profile design for smaller necks, children, and petite figures
- Low-VOC pillow is made without heavy metals or flame retardants
- Pillow and cover are both hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Designed for smaller frames
- Thicker version for larger frames also available
- Fits standard pillowcases
If you have struggled to find the right pillow, Low Profile Memory Foam Neck Pillow might be a perfect choice! This medically-designed pillow is a great choice if standard pillow shapes kink your neck. By creating a central depression, your head sinks to a position where your neck is as straight as possible.
Sweet relief at last!
- Great option for those who get regularly sick
- Low-profile or high-profile designs contour better for different sizes of body frame
- Green foam has low VOC and hazardous chemicals
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- No special pillowcases
- Some medium-sized people don't fit either the low or high profile pillows perfectly
Coop Home Goods - PREMIUM Adjustable Loft
The Coop Home Goods Pillow comes with a shredded memory foam fill. Unlike other pillows, this one will let you add fill or remove it in order to find the perfect density of pillow for a good night's sleep. Stuff it to highly dense if you need a lot of support or take most of it out to create a sleek, low-profile sleep surface.
Have a great and adjustable night's sleep!
- Made in the USA
- 40% bamboo, 60% polyester
- Fully adjustable pillow filled with shredded memory foam- it can be added and removed for customized firmness
- 30-day no questions refund. 5-year guarantee against going flat
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Standard: 20 x 26 inches; Queen: 20 x 30 inches, King: 20 x 36 inches
- Certi-Pur certified foam with low VOC and no toxic chemicals
A great choice for the DIY diva!
Is your motto "If I want it done right, I need to do it myself?" If so, then Coop Home Goods Pillow is a great pillow choice for you. Fill it to a level that is dense and hard, or take out some foam to make it softer and fluffier. You decide.
Best of all, if your needs change during a transitional time like weight loss or pregnancy, you can keep adjusting the pillow to continue to meet your needs. While some pillow companies let you switch out once or twice to get the firmness you need, this is the only Coop pillow on the market that lets you continually adjust the firmness and loft to your exact specifications.
Adjust once for the perfect sleep or keep changing the pillow to suit your own changing needs. After all, you know best, right?
- You can adjust the pillow to find the perfect density
- Green-certified means no toxic chemicals
- Hypoallergenic and dust-mite resistant. Thank your sinuses!
- Breathable cover is great against dust mites and keeps you cool
- Some smell with initial purchase
- Some have reported tearing with outer cover
- Some struggle finding the right customized fill level
Coop Home Goods – PREMIUM Adjustable Loft
Perfect Cloud Double Airflow Memory Foam Pillow
If you worry about bacteria or about an overly hot pillow, then Perfect Cloud Double Airflow Memory Foam Pillow is a great solution for you. The air flow around this pillow is duplicated in the mesh trim as well as the open-cell foam. This provides plenty of air flow to help reduce or eliminate any bacteria buildup and to reduce night sweats.
The supportive foam is still excellent for anyone with neck or back issues and designed to cradle your head and neck no matter which way you sleep. It's a great combination of the fluffiness of a standard pillow and the solid form of a solid foam pillow.
Breathable, comfortable, and supportive. What more could anyone want?
- Chiropractor-designed support to cradle your head and neck in any sleeping position
- Gel memory foam core to facilitate pain relief in your upper back and neck
- Hypoallergenic material
- Airflow in both the open-cell foam and the mesh pillow trim
- Size: 24 x 16 inches
Reviewers loved this pillow! You will too!
Perfect Cloud Double Airflow Memory Foam Pillow is a great pillow overall. It has the support of a memory foam pillow and the volume and fluffiness of a standard fill pillow. Best of all, the pillow is antibacterial, hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant. This beauty works well for just about anyone, and if it doesn't, the company has great customer service who will offer a no-hassle return and refund. Nobody hated this pillow, and everyone who loved it adored it.
- Similar form and shape to a standard, fluffy pillow without shredded filling
- Supportive core with lots of air flow
- Orthopedic design for spinal alignment
- Works for multiple sleep positions
- Dust mite resistant
- Most returns were based on the fact that it was not quite the pillow. Returns were easy in each case
- Like most memory foam products, there was some chemical smell upon opening. This dissipated in a week to ten days at most
Urban Bloom Domus
High-end quality meets orthopedic functionality with the Urban Bloom Domus. Urban Bloom strives to offer the luxury car version of these functional furnishings. A beautifully-crafted cover with embroidery and leather details; a zip-off, breathable cover with a D-ring pull; and orthopedic-designed fill that is designed to align the spine in any sleep position are just some of the elegant features of this great pillow.
- Closed-cell memory foam construction with holes to promote adequate air flow
- Removable, breathable, washable dual-density pillow cover
- Mesh gusset fabric to hold shape and enhance firmness
- Leather label and D-ring zipper pull are elegant touches
- 10-year warranty and 90-day return policy
- Size - Between Standard and Queen
- 20" Wide x 28" Long x 4" Fill
- Core is interchangeable between any Urban Bloom pillow covers
Reviewers love it, and so will you!
This high-quality pillow offers a memory foam core and a padded outer area. Urban Bloom Domus is a big hit with those who have spinal stenosis and other orthopedic issues. It has all the heft of a solid foam pillow and the breathability of a standard pillow. This is a great choice for just about anyone.
- High-quality breathable cover that can be switched out
- Fits standard pillowcases
- Great warranty and return policy
- Works with any sleep position
- Rave reviews from those with back and neck issues
- Low profile that doesn't work for everyone
- Some memory foam smell
Xtreme Comforts Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow
Thousands of reviewers love Xtreme Comforts Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow!
This pillow company swears by its ability to help you with the following:
- Neck Pain
- Allergies & Asthma
- Tingling in Your Fingers
This is because improper positioning in your sleep can pinch off your cervical nerves. Xtreme Comforts seeks to make this better by creating a pillow that truly aligns your back.
Orthopedic design for a great night's sleep.
- Made in the USA
- Certi-Pur certification
- Shredded memory foam with a never-flat guarantee
- Micro-Vented Kool-Flow Technology Cover is made from 43% Bamboo for extra ventilation
- Pillow can be custom molded to accommodate all sleep positions.
- Orthopedic design to instill proper neck and back alignment
- No questions asked money back guarantee is good for 30 days and an additional 6-year warranty covers defects and flatness
Good, all-around pillow with many things going for it.
There are a lot of people who love Xtreme Comforts Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow. It has thousands of online reviews from people who adore it. There is a generous return policy and a no-flat warranty attached to it as well. There is very little to lose when you try this pillow, and a lot of good nights of sleep to gain.
Who doesn't love that?
- Great warranty and return policy
- Almost 2000 positive reviews on Amazon alone
- Good ventilation
- Two-sided to allow you to flip it to the cool side
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Green bamboo cover
- High fill foam level is very dense and not for everyone
- Some smell upon purchase
- Foam level cannot be adjusted
Sleep Innovations Cool Contour Memory Foam Pillow
While this Cool Contour Pillow may look like a piece of saltwater taffy, it is really a dual-layer pillow that offers cooling gel on top of support gel. Sleep Innovations is a brand that is easily found in most big box stores, so if you want a pillow you can find more than just online, this is a great choice for you.
Good sleep at last, phew!
- Gel offers cooling comfort to avoid night sweats
- Contour design helps reduce pain and stiffness for those with neck and back problems
- Design is good for both side and back sleepers
- 5-year limited warranty based on the ability to hold the pillow shape
- Foam made in the USA
Cool Contour Pillow is inexpensive, readily available, and a great introduction to the world of memory foam pillows. While it won't meet everyone's needs, it's a great first pillow for those who are looking into memory foam for the first time.
A great way to discover what a contoured memory foam pillow can do for you!
- Cooling layer to provide ventilation and avoid overheating
- Contoured shape to cradle the head and support the neck
- Two heights of contours for side and back sleepers
- 5-year warranty for holding its shape
- Made in the USA
- Company that has studied sleep for over 20 years
- Heavy construction keeps the pillow in place when you toss and turn
- Some quality control issues regarding how the layers are put together
- Some quality control issues
- Firmness level doesn't meet everyone's needs
All Types of Memory Pillows
Memory pillows come in a few different styles:
- Open-cell: This is molded foam where the holes are open to help air go through. It is quicker to expand again and fluff back to its shape and cooler in a hot environment.
- Closed Cell: The air in these is in chambers where it compresses and expands. This is a firmer pillow but it is less likely to break down over time as well. These are also called "gel" pillows. To add breathability, some pillows layer open cell material outside of a closed cell core.
- Shredded: This is a pillow that is full of shredded memory foam material instead of a solid block. This makes it lighter and more breathable while offering many of the shaping advantages of memory foam.
- Contoured: These pillows are shaped to give you better spinal alignment.
There are also a number of different materials that each of these pillow types can be made from:
If you decide ahead of time what you want, you can save a lot of time looking through pillow options.
- Certi-PUR foam: This is a green-certified foam that is free from many of the formaldehydes, heavy metals, and other toxic chemicals.
- Memory Foam from fossil-fuel-based materials: This is the most common kind of foam on the market. There are higher standards for being chemical-free if the foam is made in the USA.
- Latex: This is a plant-based foam that is as green as memory foam can get.
Memory Foam Neck Pillow
Do you need a pillow for your head? Or is it really your neck?
Neck pillows are designed to go beneath your neck for posture while you sleep with your head on the mattress. This keeps the head straighter when you sleep on your back.
Some neck pillows for side sleepers will place your head at the position where it is straight, instead of even with your shoulder. The head is lifted only slightly and the neck is supported. Others still are shaped like a wedge to create good positioning for your neck while your head is suspended. This is a classic pillow strategy that has worked in Asia for millennia. Can it work for you, too?
Memory Foam Pillow Set of 2
Twice the power for a partner or a matched set in bed.
Memory foam pillows are often sold in pairs. While it is nice to have a matching set of 2 on a large bed, buying two slightly different models allows you to test both and see which gives you the most comfortable and restful night of sleep. As many of these brands offer no-questions-asked guarantees, you have a month to decide to switch one out for your preferred model type or get a refund. Two times the memory foam means two good nights of sleep.
Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow Queen Size
This popular pillow can be found in major stores. Are they worth it?
This is the non-cooling version of pillow number 10 on our list. If you like the contoured pillow but you want a lighter version without cooling foam, this is a great choice that is easy to find at most major retailers like Target. See for yourself why this easy-to-find pillow represents an amazing night of sleep.
Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Gel
What exactly is cooling gel? And what does it do?
The cooling gel is a closed-cell foam that has a high ability to absorb heat. If you are constantly sweating at night, this is a great way to feel like your pillow isn't quite so hot.
Cooling gels are typically heavier than other pillows, which can be an advantage for those who move around a lot and tend to wiggle their pillow out of place. They are often wrapped with a more breathable material to help promote air flow while the core absorbs heat. Technology meets comfort with this beautiful cooling gel.
Memory Foam Pillow King Size
Sleep like a king with king-sized pillows. A great choice for those with larger, king-sized beds!
King-size pillows are typically larger than standard and queen-size pillows. They are designed to be placed on a king-sized bed and are long enough that two of them can stretch across the bed without a lot of extra space.
King-size pillows need larger pillowcases, which come standard with most king-size sheets. These long pillows are sometimes used as body pillows as they can be the length of some torsos. What a versatile choice!
Memory Foam Pillow Benefits
Memory foam pillows have a number of benefits:
- Great ability to expand and contract to better support the different weights and curves of your head and neck
- Durable and long-lasting
- Can be useful in multiple sizes, making it easy to find a travel pillow with similar support
- Available in green-certified, low-VOC options
- Can hold body heat on cold nights and absorb it away on hot nights to reduce sweating
Z Zoned Dough Lavender-Infused Memory Foam Pillow
What? Can you also infuse scents?
One of the coolest things that memory foam can do is hold scent. Infused essential oils that are proven to enhance the quality of sleep, like lavender, can be added to these high-quality products.
New technologies for those who want something different. The smell itself is light and pleasurable so it definitely won’t ruin your sleep. We think this pillow is worth trying.
A beautiful scent and a deep night of sleep, wow!
Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow
What does bamboo do?
Many memory foam pillows offer a bamboo/polyester outer cover. This is designed to be durable, washable, and breathable. Bamboo makes it soft and antibacterial, as it allows airflow, while polyester keeps it dust-mite resistant.
The perfect combination of natural and synthetic.
Cleaning and Maintenance
As a general rule, memory foam pillows are not washable. Some can be fluffed in the dryer; however, some cannot take the heat of the dryer and must be air-fluffed only. The best way to clean most memory foam is to gently wipe it down with a damp cloth.
In some cases, the pillow cover can be removed and washed separately. Typically, these covers have a zipper and are obvious. Stitched covers should not be removed for washing or any other purpose as they can damage the integrity of the pillow. Clean it up in a few seconds, flat!
Types and Smell of Materials
Yeah! What about that memory foam smell with a new pillow?
When you first get a memory foam item, you will often find that it is compressed way down and has a chemical smell. The air pockets in this foam are full of the smell of the manufacturing compounds, which will dissipate when they are exposed to air. When you first get your pillow, let it expand and take a sniff.
If it smells funny, put it in a place with good air circulation, and compress it a few times to push the scent out of the air pockets and bring in good air. Let it re-expand and do it again. After a day to a week period, the smell should be gone. Some memory foam materials, like latex, are less likely to have a smell as the come from plant-based sources and not oil-based processing.
Choose a product that is Certi-PUR certified if you want to lower your chance of having a lot of the smell. These have a smaller amount of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) that cause the stinky off-gassing that happens as fossil-fuel products naturally break down.
It's temporary and can be avoided in some cases!
Memory foam pillows can run from around $25 to over $200. Some of the factors that determine price include:
Not bad for something that will last between 5 and 20 years!
- High or low-quality brand names
- The quality of the foam
- The innovation of the design
- Green materials
- How and where it was made
- How long it is expected to last
People sleep differently, and pillows compensate for it! There are three basic ways that people can sleep, and the right pillow for each type will depend on a few basic factors:
Sleeping in any direction can be a breeze if you get a pillow designed for your positions!
- Side Sleepers: The most common position. Side sleepers as they age need a pillow that will allow them to sleep with a straight neck. This can be done with a very firm pillow or one that contours to cradle the neck.
- Back Sleepers: Also a common position, back sleepers often like to have a lower-profile pillow that doesn't tip their head way up. These pillows can flatten easily, so resilient memory foam is a bonus.
- Front or Stomach Sleepers: This is the least common (and least recommended) way to sleep. Stomach sleepers need a pillow with adequate air flow because their breath can add temperature to a pillow to make it hot. They are the most likely group to need air circulation to have adequate breathing abilities, too.
Here's what to watch for:
The warranty will depend on the pillow you get. Many of the pillow companies will allow you a no-hassle trial period. They may also allow you to switch between different versions of their pillows to find the right one for your neck and head.
It is important to read the fine print on the warranty to see if it covers only some features (flatness, the cover) or if it covers anything for any reason. You may need o register your pillow to gain the benefits of the warranty later. As a bonus, you will get recall notices if you are registered.
Returns can be a snap if you know what your protections are!
FAQ about the Best Memory Foam Pillows
Memory foam pillows come with their own unique sets of questions. In addition to the above questions, there are a few more common questions:
A good pillow will last between 5 and 20 years without going flat. Many of these pillows have warranties of similar lengths.
If you like light pillows that can be scrunched and change shape, try a version with shredded memory foam. Heavier, molded pillows are great for those who toss and turn. They are especially great, however, for anyone who tends to awaken with a crick in their neck.
You are welcome to mix and match memory foam pillows, toppers, and beds in the way that is most comfortable for you. There is no advantage or disadvantage to having everything be memory foam or just owning one pillow.
The biggest issue with memory foam is ventilation. Air and heat can get trapped. In some cases, this may create a good environment for bacterial overgrowth. Pillow manufacturers ventilate by adding air holes, shredding the materials, and adding covers in materials, like bamboo, that allow air flow. Bamboo also has an antibacterial ability, which makes it doubly effective.
Molded memory foam pillows are available in a number of sizes to try and match the alignment of your neck. This is especially true with side sleepers. If you can lay sideways and have a straight neck and head in proportion to your body, then you have the correct pillow for you.
While standard sizes will fit many bodies, there are large and petite versions designed to help those who have a different size.
Certi-PUR means that the pillow is low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) that off-gas and can cause respiratory distress for some. It is also free of fire retardant chemicals, heavy metals, carcinogenic processing chemicals like formaldehyde, and more.
Most warranties cover the level of support that the pillow provides. They are typical "never flat" warranties that offer a replacement if the pillow loses more than a certain amount of loft (like one or two inches). This means that the pillow should support spinal alignment throughout the lifetime of the product.
So What's the Best Memory Foam Pillow for Me?
We based our favorite pillow on a number of different factors, including:
- Will it help me sleep better?
- Is it certified by someone who knows about backs (a chiropractor or orthopedic professional?)
- Is it green certified?
- Are the materials quality?
- Does the company stand by its product?
- What kind of warranty and return policy exists for the product?
On almost all counts, the Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination with Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Covering fits the bill. It offers a 20-year warranty about not going flat, offers 90 no-question days to love the pillow or get a full refund, and is fully green certified.
Discover for yourself why this is such a great choice, and find the ease that comes with finally getting some ZZZs.