Have you ever asked yourself what is the easiest way of keeping your yard neat and appealing at all times?
Nothing sucks like an untidy yard. Well, worry no more. We have the answer to all your landscaping problems.
A number of homeowners often have problems improving their landscaping and maintaining their curb appeal. This is because they do not have the right tools and equipment for the job. We are here to discuss the best backpack leaf blower for your yard.
Whether you are a landscaping contractor or a hardworking homeowner, here is a thorough review of the various leaf blowers available for your yard.
|Product Name||Image||Weight||Maximum Air Speed||Overall Rating||Details|
|Husqvarna 965877502 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower||22.5 pounds||180 MPH||9||Check price|
|New Husqvarna 580BTS 75.6CC Gas Powered 2 Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower||25.8 pounds||209 MPH||10||Check price|
|Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle Backpack Blower||21.8 pounds||150 MPH||8||Check price|
|Makita BBX7600N 75.6 cc 4 – Stroke Backpack Leaf Blower||22.6 pounds||195 MPH||7.5||Check price|
|Poulan PRO 967087101 48CC Backpack Blower||22 pounds||200 MPH||8.5||Check price|
|PB – 770T ECHO 234 MPH 765 CFM Gas Backpack Blower||24.3 pounds||234 MPH||8||Check price|
|ECHO PB – 580T Backpack Blower||22.6 pounds||215 MPH||9||Check price|
|Husqvarna 150bt 2 – Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower||22.5 pounds||251MPH||9||Check price|
|Buyers LT20 BACKPACK Blower Landscape||7 pounds||-||6.5||Check price|
|Dewalt DCBL590X2 40V Max Lithium Ion Backpack Blower||27 pounds||142 MPH||7.5||Check price|
Husqvarna 965877502 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower
Well, your search for a lightweight but efficient blower ends here. The HUSQVARNA 965877502 350BT is a lightweight blower that comes with an integrated backpack. It has a hip belt strap and wider shoulder straps for enhanced portability.
Sounds impressive, right? There is more.
Its 2.1 HP X - Torq engine reduces harmful emissions while increasing fuel efficiency. You can also control the fan by setting your preferred speed. Its air purge feature removes trapped air from the carburetor, facilitating easier starts.
- It has an X - Torq Engine for increased power
- It comes with an ergonomic design for ease of use
- Integrated harness for easier portability
- It has an adjustable grip for enhanced maneuvering
- Air Purge for removal of trapped air
- Power output: 2.1 HP
- Sound power level ( LWA ): 104 dB ( A )
- Maximum power speed: 7500 R P M
- Maximum Air Speed: 180 MPH
- Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cc
- Fuel tank volume: 42.27 fluid ounces
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
The Husqvarna 350 BT is undoubtedly a very efficient backpack leaf blower.
It not only consumes minimal fuel but can also work for long hours without breaking down. We know that great yards require exceptional equipment, and the Husqvarna 350 BT does not disappoint. If you want to make your yard the envy of many, then do not hesitate to grab this great product.
- Exceptional Product: Husqvarna is a reliable company renowned for its unique products, and the 350 BT is one of them.
- Portability: The leaf blower comes with an integrated harness for easier portability.
- High Performance: The product exhibits high performance particularly on large yards. Its large fuel tank facilitates longer hours of use.
- Weight: The 350 BT is lightweight, and you can use it for long hours without tiring.
- Eco - friendly: The 350 BT is eco - friendly, as it is CARB compliant
- Warranty: It has a two - year warranty that is extendable to 4 years if you register the product online
- It is limited to two colors, red and black. However, this does not compromise its performance
- The adjustable grip is an optional item and customers have to purchase it separately
- Failure to expel trapped air might cause problems starting the blower
- Some customers complained about the throttle bogging out
Husqvarna 350BT 50.2cc 2-Cycle X-Torq Gas Powered 180 MPH Backpack Blower
New Husqvarna 580BTS 75.6CC Gas Powered 2 Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower
Good news for all homeowners and landscaping contractors: Husqvarna has just released a new model, which is the 580BTS 75.6cc Gas Powered 2 Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower. This blower is popular among commercial users and is ideal for demanding heavy-duty tasks. Its ergonomic fan design facilitates large airflow, as well as high air speeds.
If you thought Husqvarna would give up on the X - Torq engine, then you are dead wrong. This engine makes the blower superior, by delivering a powerful performance.
That is not all!
The blower can literally blow for hours without wavering, considering that, the power output is higher than other Husqvarna blowers are.
Here are some more features that will definitely keep your head spinning:
- X - Torq engine with reduced emissions and increase fuel efficiency
- Centrifugal air cleaning system that prevents elements from reaching the filter
- Adjustable handles for more control and enhanced comfort
- Commercial grade air filter for longer operations
- Air purge feature that removes air from carburetor
- Power output: 4.3 HP
- Sound power level ( LWA ): 112 dB (A)
- Maximum power speed: 7200 R P M
- Maximum Air Speed: 209 M P H (flat nozzle), 206 (round nozzle)
- Maximum Air Volume: 1024 C F M (in housing), 908 C F M (in pipe)
- Cylinder displacement: 75.6 cc
- Fuel tank volume: 87.9 fluid ounces
- Weight: 25.8 pounds
Do you want to hear our honest opinion?
Husqvarna got it right in releasing this highly efficient blower. The 580BTS packages important features into one, to give us a blower that satisfies all our landscaping needs. It is suitable for both home use and commercial tasks, making it a must-have blower for homeowners and landscaping contractors.
Furthermore, it can operate for long hours using less fuel, without stalling. With this blower in your possession, what more can you ask for?
- Quality product: Husqvarna is renowned for producing quality power tools and the 580BTS is the latest entrant
- It has a high blowing capacity than conventional blowers
- Reduces harmful emissions up to 60 %
- Suitable for both home and commercial use
- Can operate for longer periods without breaking down
- Comes with a two - year warranty, which can be extended to 4 years upon online registration
- Relatively expensive, but makes up with its unique features
- Bulky and might cause fatigue is used for long hours
Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle Backpack Blower
If there is a brand that has taken the industry by storm, it has to be Troy-Bilt. The Troy-Bilt TB4BP blower is in a class of its own. Firstly, you do not have to mix oil and gas for the blower to function.
Additionally, it comes with a jumpstart feature that makes starting the machine relatively easy. As if that’s not enough, the blower has a powerful 4 - cycle engine that typifies its high performance. It also has a compact design that reduces fatigue and makes handling a walk in the park.
What we love about this blower is that it is quite affordable despite its numerous standout features.
So, what is so special about the Troy - Bilt TB4BP?
- JumpStart™ Capable
- SpringAssist™ Technology for faster starts
- Tube - mounted throttle control lever
- Variable speed settings
- No need to mix oil and gas
- Coolflex backpack design for cool operation and reduced fatigue
- Engine Power: 32cc
- Sound power level ( LWA ): 72 dB ( A )
- Maximum Air Speed: 150 M P H
- Airflow Volume: 500 cfm
- Weight: 21.8 pounds
Let us all agree on one thing.
Most home users often have trouble finding the correct gas to oil ratio. This makes mixing the two fluids in a blower, a herculean task. That is why the Troy-Bilt TB4BP makes it easy for all. You do not have to mix oil and gas for the blower to function, as it comes with a 4 - cycle gas engine. So, give it a go and remember to let us know how it goes.
- Ease of starting: The jumpstart and spring assist features make starting the blower easy
- Ease of use: Its compact design reduces fatigue and makes it easy to handle and use
- Performance: Its performance is exceptional especially for light tasks. It is more of a home blower rather than an industrial appliance
- Durability: The Troy - Bilt TB4BP is fairly durable when routine maintenance is observed
- Warranty: It comes with a 2 - year factory warranty
- Users have to buy the engine starter separately. This means spending more money
- We established that users have to learn the starting procedure. Failure to which the blower will not start
- According to some customers, the carburetor does not last long
Makita BBX7600N 75.6 cc 4 - Stroke Backpack Leaf Blower
With a mechanical performance that surpasses conventional blowers, the Makita BBX7600N is probably what you have been looking for. It comes with padded shoulder straps for enhanced operator comfort, not to mention its cruise control lever for reduced fatigue. Its soft grip is designed for minimal vibration, making it suitable for challenging projects.
If you thought that we are done describing this magnificent blower, then wait until you read about its easily accessible oil filling port and drain plug. Placed strategically on the blower, these two features allow for faster maintenance. In essence, they make using the blower more convenient.
- 4 - stroke heavy - duty engine
- Padded shoulder straps
- Large Capacity air filter
- Replaceable parts for faster maintenance
- Soft grip for less vibration
- Cruise Control lever for reduced fatigue
- Power output: 3.8 HP
- Sound power level ( LWA ): 74 dB ( A )
- Maximum Air Volume: 526 C F M
- Maximum Air Speed: 195 M P H
- Cylinder displacement: 75.6 cc
- Weight: 22.6 pounds
Considering all the unique features that come with this product, can you really afford not to acquire the Makita BBX7600N backpack blower?
Here you have a product that complies with CARB and EPA requirements. Its padded straps ensure that never again will you complain of backaches and painful joints. Moreover, it is compact, powerful and fuel-efficient, fulfilling all your needs when it comes to landscaping on a low budget.
- It is compact and lightweight. It can be used in confined places
- Automatic engine decompression facilitates faster starts
- It delivers a powerful performance with less fuel consumption
- Its consists of replaceable parts for faster maintenance and longer life
- Padded straps enhance user comfort
- 30 - Day satisfaction guarantee and a 1 - year warranty
- At close to $ 500, the price of the product is on the higher side
- Some customers complained about the blower malfunctioning after a few hours of use
- Warranty covers one year only and does not include repairs on tear and wear
Makita BBX7600N 75.6 cc 4 – Stroke Backpack Leaf Blower
Poulan PRO 967087101 48CC Backpack Blower
Do you know what we are tired of hearing?
Affordable backpack blowers no longer exist. This cannot be further from the truth. While affordability is comparable, pocket-friendly blowers like the Poulan Pro 967087101 48cc backpack blower do exist. Apart from its low price, the Poulan Pro 48cc blower delivers a powerful performance that exceeds its size.
Additionally, its low price has no bearing on its quality. What is amazing about this blower is its multifunctional properties. Not only does it blow away leaves from your yard, but also piles of debris, old manure, and even dry snow.
Here are the features that got our heads spinning:
- Variable speed throttle and cruise control for enhanced command
- Adjustable back and shoulder harness
- Powerful performance for tough tasks
- Heavy duty frame
- Maximum Air Volume: 475 C F M
- Maximum Air Speed: 200 M P H
- Cylinder displacement: 48 cc
- Weight: 22 pounds
Think about it for a moment.
Why would you leave a blower that is highly affordable and delivers a high performance for something else? In our honest opinion, the Poulan Pro 48cc is in a class above the rest. Not only does it perform exceptionally, but also meets CARB and E P A requirements.
If you are looking for something different from the conventional blowers, then consider purchasing this product. Trust us. You’ll be glad you did.
- Performance: High-velocity air speeds for tough blowing tasks
- Durability: It has a heavy - duty frame that can withstand tough knocks. This enhances its durability
- Ease of Use: The product has a soft grip handle that makes it easy to maneuver while reducing fatigue
- Comfort: It has adjustable back and shoulder harness straps that are padded for more comfort
- Versatility: The blower can be used on a wide range of jobs, highlighting its high versatility
- Price: Highly affordable despite its numerous features
- Warranty: Comes with a 2 - year warranty
- According to some users, the product tends to break down easily when subjected to heavy tasks
- Makes an irritating noise when on full throttle
PB - 770T ECHO 234 MPH 765 CFM Gas Backpack Blower
There are many reasons why you should get your hands on this amazing blower. Firstly, it is powerful and can reach air speeds of up to 234 M P H. Although it is relatively bulky, it has a wide - angle tube rotation and an extra flexible tube for easier maneuvering even in confined areas.
That’s not all. Here are some more features.
- Padded back and shoulder straps for more comfort
- Flexible tube for easier maneuvering
- High Performance 2 - stroke engine
- Vented back pad ideal for hot weather
- See - through fuel tank
- Dual - stage air filtration
- Sound power level (LWA): 73 dB (A)
- Maximum Air Volume: 756 C F M
- Maximum Air Speed: 234 M P H
- Cylinder displacement: 63.3 cc
- Fuel tank volume: 68.3 fluid ounces
- Weight: 24.3 pounds
What’s so special about the Echo PB - 770T?
Well, we loved the vented back pad that keeps the effects of hot weather at bay. The fact that you can actually see the level of fuel left impressed us.
Here’s the secret. When buying a blower or any appliance for that matter, consider its quality rather than its price. Does the product provide good value for money? Quality supersedes everything else. The Echo PB - 770T is a little pricey, but delivers an exceptional performance for all your landscaping needs.
- Comfort: It has padded straps for enhanced comfort. Its vented back pad reduces the effects of excessive heat, especially in hot weather
- Performance: Its 2 - stroke engine delivers a high performance for heavy-duty tasks
- Durability: The Echo PB - 770 is not only durable but also reliable
- Fuel Consumption: You can monitor your fuel consumption using the see - through fuel tank
- Ease of Use: It comes with a variable speed throttle and cruise control for ease of use
- Warranty: The product comes with a 2 - year commercial warranty and a consumer warranty of 5 years
- Weighing 24.3 pounds, the blower is relatively bulky
- It is pricey, but provides value for your money
ECHO PB - 580T Backpack Blower
Great products deserve great reviews, and that is why the Echo PB - 580T features on our list. This fabulous blower comes with a host of great features. It has a 2 - stroke engine that delivers superior power.
The blower has a padded backrest and an operator - cooling feature. Moreover, it is highly affordable. It is not surprising that it is quite popular among most landscaping contractors and homeowners.
We know you are dying to know some more about this blower. Here are some more features:
- Large capacity fuel tank
- Leaf guard for extra blower protection
- Pleated air filter element
- Tool - less air filter cover
- 4 - point vibration reduction system
- Posi-loc ™ pipes
- Tube - mounted throttle
- Deluxe harness and padded shoulder straps
- Sound power level ( LWA ): 70 dB ( A )
- Maximum Air Volume: 510 C F M
- Maximum Air Speed: 215 M P H
- Cylinder displacement: 58.2 cc
- Fuel tank volume: 62 fluid ounces
- Weight: 22.6 pounds
So what does all this mean?
At a price of less than 350 bucks, you can transform your yard to be the envy of many. The Echo PB - 580T will surprise you with its high performance. Its powerful air speed 215mph coupled with its maximum air volume will remove all debris other than leaves alone.
Additionally, its 4 - point vibration reduction system ensures that your cleanups sessions are comfortable, with less vibration.
Did we mention that it has a vented backrest ideal for those humid weather conditions?
Indeed, you can use this blower under any weather condition without feeling uncomfortable. We recommend you give it a go today.
- It has a leaf guard that prevents debris from entering the fan
- It has a metal wear ring that protects the blower against damage
- Its pleated filters deliver superior air filtration
- It has a large capacity fuel tank, which eliminates the need for frequent refills
- The product has a 4 - point vibration reduction system for less vibrations and extra comfort
- Its deluxe harness provides users with the ultimate comfort
- The blower consists of Posi-loc ™ pipes for secure connections
- It is highly affordable
- Comes with a 2 - year commercial warranty
- The fact that it is all - plastic makes it susceptible to harsh conditions such as extreme heat
- At 22.6 pounds, the product is a little bit bulky, considering that it is all plastic
ECHO PB – 580T Backpack Blower
Husqvarna 150bt 2 - Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower
The Husqvarna 150 BT is the ultimate backpack blower for those with demanding yard jobs. At 50CC, its power is almost unrivaled, and if not checked, it can even blow your mind away! Like most Husqvarna blowers, the 150 BT has an X - Torq engine that is easy to start.
It has a sleek fan design that facilitates efficient airflow. In addition, air speeds can reach up to 250 M P H thanks to its efficient ergonomics. What we love about this blower is that it is CARB compliant, meaning that it satisfies all emission requirements.
Let us have a look at some more features:
- Ergonomic harness system for enhanced control
- Air Purge that removes air from the fuel system and carburetor
- High blowing capacity
- X - Torq engine for enhanced fuel efficiency
- Power output: 2.15 HP
- Sound power level ( LWA ): 104 dB ( A )
- Maximum power speed: 7500 R P M
- Maximum Air Speed: 251 M P H
- Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cm3
- Fuel Consumption: 455 g / kWh
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
When all is said and done, are you still in doubts about the Husqvarna BT150?
Where else can you find a comfortable, ventilated leaf blower that comes with a load - reducing harness? What we found special about this blower is that it is multifunctional and is ideal for various tasks other than blowing leaves off your compound.
So what are you waiting for? Try the Husqvarna BT150, and you will never regret why you bought it in the first place.
- Weight: weighing 22.5 pounds, many users consider the BT150 as a lightweight blower
- Performance: The performance of the BT150 is as high as it gets. It is powerful and performs beyond expectations
- Durability: It is constructed to be as durable as it comes
- Design: Its ergonomic design provides users with more control
- Safety: It is safe to use since it satisfies CARB requirements
- Affordability: Pocket - friendly prices
- Versatility: It is compatible with a number of accessories - making it versatile
- Warranty: The product comes with a two - year limited warranty
- Some customers complained that it stalls after cold - starting
- A number of users have raised complaints concerning its throttle mechanism
- Finding the correct mix ratio of gas to oil might be a problem to some users
Buyers LT20 BACKPACK Blower Landscape
The Buyers LT20 BACKPACK Blower comes in handy when you are tired of carrying blowers on your back all the time. You can mount your blower on a rack and still get the same results, if not better.
This is what most commercial landscapers use for their professional contracts. The LT20 backpack blower rack consists of black powder coated steel, which is corrosion-resistant. The rack comes with rubber straps and mounting hardware, which make it easy to secure blowers on it. It is designed for open trailers as well as enclosed trucks.
Here are a few more features:
- It is lightweight for enhanced portability
- Compatible with a number of accessories and parts
- Suitable for both open and enclosed trailers
- Powder - coated to resist corrosion
- Weight: 7 pounds
Let’s face it.
LT20 is an essential tool that makes landscaping a walk in the park. Say goodbye to all those tiring sessions that involve carrying a blower round your back. What is amazing about this rack is that it supports all types of blowers except the STIHL BR400 series.
Additionally, you do not have to worry about rust, as the rack is powder-coated to resist corrosion. Whether you are a commercial landscaper or a homeowner, acquiring this tool will make work easier for you. It is also cheap, and this gives you no reason not to own one.
- Insanely affordable
- Comes with mounting hardware for secure mounting
- Supports all types of backpack blowers except the STIHL BR400 series
- It is corrosion resistant
- It is lightweight, but still, supports heavy blowers
- Supports one blower at a time
- Not for use with STIHL® BR400 series blowers
Dewalt DCBL590X2 40V Max Lithium Ion Backpack Blower
We finally wind up our review with yet another great backpack blower, the Dewalt DCBL590X2 blower.
Is this a case of saving the best for last? Read on to find out.
The Dewalt blower comes with two 40V Max Lithium Ion batteries for longer runtime. Amazingly, it has a switch that gives you the power to select which of the two batteries to draw energy. You can also lock the tool using the same switch, when on transit or for storage purposes. This product operates using variable speed, which can be adjusted with a simple push of a button.
The Dewalt blower has a lot to offer and here are some more features:
- Brushless motor for longer run time and extended machine life
- Noise reduction for noise - sensitive areas
- Battery switch for battery selection
- Speed lock for adjusting variable speed
- 40 V Max Power system
- Sound power level ( LWA ): 63 dB ( A )
- Maximum Air Speed: 142 M P H
- Maximum Air Volume: 450 C F M
- Watt Hours: 600 WH
- Amp Hour: 7.5 AH
- Power Source: Lithium Ion Batteries
- System: 40 V Max
- Weight: 27 pounds
If you were given a choice to choose between battery - powered tools and fuel - powered tools, which one would you choose?
This is a very difficult question. However, we would advise you to establish why you need a blower in the first place. If you need a blower for light work around your yard, then the Dewalt 40v backpack blower fits the bill. It is eco-friendly, as it does not release harmful emission!
Additionally, it is highly portable, considering that it only requires batteries to operate. You can select which battery to use and in case one battery runs low, you can recharge it or replace it. Despite being pricey, this backpack blower has a 3 - year warranty and one - year free service, meaning that you can use it for the long haul without worrying about breakdowns.
- Does not require fuel or gas since it uses Lithium batteries
- Highly portable and convenient
- You can select which battery to draw power from
- Ease of use thanks to its speed lock and battery switch
- Comes with a 3 - Year warranty, one - year free service and 90 - day money back guarantee
- High capacity batteries for superior performance
- Weighing 27 pounds, the Dewalt backpack blower is rather bulky
- Its pricing is on the higher side
- Some users complained that it does not deliver enough power
Dewalt DCBL590X2 40V Max Lithium Ion Backpack Blower
How We Tested
So you want to know how we tested the various blowers on our list. You definitely do.
Well, firstly, before selecting our list, we had to read and research thoroughly on the topic at hand. To give a good review, you have to learn from the best.
We read a number of consumer reviews from reputable sites. We analyzed customer ratings before settling on the products on our list. There is no better way to rating a product than engaging a professional. We consulted from various landscaping sites before deciding on our final list.
Leaf blowers come in various types including gas blowers and battery powered blowers. Electric blowers also do exist, and they are the least expensive in the lot. Nevertheless, we concentrated on bringing you the finest backpack leaf blowers. This is because they deliver the best in terms of design, comfort, and power.
Importantly, do not read too much, into what manufacturers state as air speed and air volume. This is because there is no standard way of measuring these properties. Manufacturers use these specifications as bait, to sell their products.
What Do You Need To Know About The Best Backpack Leaf Blower
We suppose you do, especially if you have a big yard or garden. However, if you live in a quarter-acre, we recommend that you use a rake. Leaves, grass cuttings, and other debris can be detrimental to your landscape if left unattended. This is where blowers come in handy. At less than 200 bucks, you can get a good blower that can clean up your compound in a matter of minutes.
Before buying a leaf blower, you need to put various factors into consideration. How much will a blower cost you? Does it bring value for money? Does it come with extra tools and accessories? Does it have replaceable parts? Answering these questions will guide you to make a decisive selection.
Do you want to know a secret?
You need to find a balance between cost and efficiency. When shopping for a blower, do not look at its price tag. Interestingly, a blower might be expensive, but of low quality. On the other hand, another blower might be cheap but of high quality.
Establish its features and determine what is good for your needs. However, if you are still having trouble finding a suitable blower, do not fret for we are here to help you.
Care & Maintenance
While using a leaf blower is simple, taking care and maintaining it is another story. To be honest with you, without proper care, your leaf blower will not last for long. Your carburetor might malfunction, and your blower might come to a complete halt. Additionally, some warranties do not cover repairs due to tear and wear. Nevertheless, here are a few tips on how to care for your blower:
- Before Use:
Before using your blower, make sure it has the right mixture of gas and oil. Check your user manual to confirm the right mix ratio lest your blower will not start. Using gas without oil will permanently damage your blower. If it runs on batteries, make sure that they are fully charged. Also, check the air filter to ensure that they are not clogged.
- During Use:
Avoid banging your blower against objects during use. Additionally, adjust the speed throttle to the lowest possible setting that will get the job done. This is because using the blower at full capacity for long periods will cause unwarranted wear and tear.
- After Use:
After using your blower, clean it with a damp cloth to remove dust and debris. Check the air filter and remove clogged elements using a soft brush. Check for any loose nuts before storing in a dry location away from harsh conditions.
- Routine Maintenance
- Clean exterior surfaces after use
- Check that all locks and switches are in place
- Clean the flywheel fan blades
- Clean or change the spark plugs
- Clean the air filter
- Check that all nuts and bolts are intact
- Check that the throttle trigger is functional
- Check for cracks
- Check that all cables and connections are intact
- Clean the storage bag and ensure that it is intact
Routine maintenance can be carried out daily, weekly or monthly depending on usage. If you have trouble maintaining your blower, then you should consider calling a professional. Importantly, do not open a blower even if its stalls, to avoid the possibility of experiencing electric shocks or causing further damage.
Your warranty has run out and you do not have enough money to take your blower for servicing. You are all but grounded. This is where the importance of regular maintenance comes to play. Performing regular maintenance on your backpack leaf blower will not only keep it in top condition but also prevent damage. It will also save you a lot of money on repairs.
We have all been waiting for this moment.
However, remember that our final verdict does not disparage the other products on our list. All blowers are equally important and have their key features and benefits. Nevertheless, the blower that beats all other products hands down is the NEW HUSQVARNA 580BTS 75.6CC GAS POWERED 2 CYCLE BACKPACK LEAF BLOWER.
It is plain to see that the Husqvarna 580BTS has all the features that landscapers are looking for. Whether you are a home user or a commercial landscaper, the 580BTS satisfies all requirements. Professionals will agree that this tool makes heavy tasks look easy.
It is powerful and delivers a superior performance that surpasses its size. Did we mention that it is still new in the market? Not only that. It is highly affordable and provides value for money. If you are looking for the best backpack leaf blower, then do not hesitate to grab this powerful tool.